TRAMONTINA 77321/543 SQUARE HEAD AXE WITH HANDLE
With their strong tips, pick mattocks are tools used for digging hard terrain, breaking and pulling out rocks. They can be used in agriculture, gardening and construction.
The wide trowel is used for turning the soil and cutting roots and the tip also allows the user to occasionally break rocks.
- The pick is fully forged which guarantees greater strength and less wear during use.
- Manufactured with high quality, specially forged carbon steel.
- It is electrostatic powder coating for better appearance and increased anti-oxidation protection.
- Blade size 5.
- It has an oval eye of 70 x 45 mm. – The system of fixing the handle with plastic bushing perfectly fixes the pick, preventing the handles from loosening during use. The canister absorbs the contraction of the wood, always holding the handle firmly and helping to absorb impact during use.
- The shank of this 90 cm tool is very resistant and produced with wood from renewable resources.
- Handle with a lacquered finish for a better appearance. The transparent paint protection layer enhances the color and adds shine and a smooth touch to the product.