- Rugged aluminium housing and easy depth settings.
- Planes up to 155mm (6-1/8″) wide and 2mm (1/16″) deep in a single pass.
- Precision machined aluminium base for planing accuracy.
SRD 32,550.00SRD 32,550.00
- Sharpening Holder Assembly, Blade Gauge Assembly, Socket Wrench, Planer Blades 2.
SRD 8,850.00SRD 8,850.00
- 6 stage torque adjustment for a wide range of applications
- One touch locator
- Compact design for easy handling and manoeuvrability
- Best possible tool body for screwdriving:
- Minimise hand fatigue and pain even in long continuous operation
SRD 5,550.00SRD 5,550.00
- Powerful 6.0 AMP motor with 0-4,000 RPM to handle the most challenging applications
- Less weight (only 3.0 lbs.) with precision balance for ultimate user comfort
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area for greater productivity in low-light applications
- Steel-reinforced belt clip for user convenience and increased durability
- Directional air-flow vents channel the tool’s air output away from the user’s face
SRD 56,325.00SRD 56,325.00
- Comfort : Anti-Vibration Technology is an internal counterbalance system that greatly reduces vibration
- Durability : L.E.D. service light notifies the user approximately 8 hours before the brushes need to be replaced
- Applications : Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application
- Accuracy : Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for more precision and better accuracy
- Includes : Bull point, bit grease and case
SRD 65,775.00SRD 65,775.00
- Powerful 14 AMP motor delivers 19 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Anti-Vibration Technology is an internal counterbalance system that greatly reduces vibration and directs more impact energy to the work surface for increased user comfort and greater productivity
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for more precision and better accuracy
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
SRD 121,500.00SRD 121,500.00
- Power : 15 AMP motor to tackle demanding jobs
- Comfort : Makita’s exclusive AVT® counterbalance system reduces vibration
- Durability : Automatic brush cut-out system for longer tool life
- Convenience : 16.4 ft. long power cord for easy maneuverability
- Includes : Hex wrench
SRD 8,500.00SRD 8,500.00
- Three-in-one tool: drill, drill hammer, chisel hammer.
- Improved percussion designed for extremely long service life in the toughest conditions.
- Large cooling range and zigzag coating on the anchor ensure exceptional temperature and dust resistance of the engine.
- less vibrations thanks to the patented system that locks the percussion in freewheel or drill position.
- Reverse bridge with symmetrical brush shift ensures maximum torque for left-hand rotation and longer brush life.
- Pressure loss system prevents the hammer mechanism from operating at zero load, thus protecting the machine and user.
- Torque limiter protects the motor and user in the event of a blockage.
- Rotating softgrip side handle with adjustable depth stop.