No products in the cart.
TRAMONTINA 77562/503 POST HOLE DIGGER, 120 CM WOOD HANDLE.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Tramontina Post hole digger, 120 cm wood handle.
For those who work with soil, Tramontina’s pile digger is a practical and indispensable tool. In addition to digging and removing soil in one go, it can also be used to move plants, dig holes and much more. All this is done with a hardened steel blade, which provides much more resistance.
Key Features and Benefits.
– The pile digger is fully hardened, which guarantees greater strength and less wear during use.
– Manufactured with high quality special carbon steel.
– It is electrostatic powder coating for better appearance and increased anti-oxidation protection.
– The shank of this 120 cm tool is very resistant and produced with wood from renewable resources.
– Handle with a lacquered finish for a better appearance. The transparent paint protection layer enhances the color and gives shine and a smooth touch to the product
– It has a polypropylene post to limit the closing angle of the handles, prevent hand damage and provide ergonomic comfort and increased safety during use.
Recommendations for use.
– Hole diggers can be used in farming, gardening and construction. They are great for digging and removing dirt in a single operation and are indispensable for digging holes, seeding seedlings, fixing posts, opening trenches for pipes or digging
and remove dirt without much effort.